At Revo, our community has always been at the heart of our brand, and our thoughts are with you and your families during these challenging times. As the COVID-19 virus continues to spread, we wanted to take a moment to address the situation and keep our community informed about the precautions we’re taking to protect our staff and customers.
At Revo we are taking the following measures:
- All non-essential employees are encouraged to work from home
- Workspaces have been separated according to the CDC’s social distancing guidelines
- Increased sanitation of our workplaces
- Disposable gloves available to all employees
- All repairs have been suspended for 45 days in order to protect our staff and reduce the spread of the virus
- We are closely monitoring advisories from CDC and local authorities
Revo.com remains open and we are available to connect through our social channels and email. We will do our best to ship your order out as quickly as possible, but there may be some delays due to these additional precautions. We appreciate your understanding.
Like many of you, we’ve never faced a situation like this before. We know however, that our collective spirit is strong, our ability to come together is powerful, and our ingenuity as a society to envision and enact change can become a groundswell. We can wade through these uncharted waters together.
As we continue to figure out new creative ways to connect and spark this community spirit, let us know what you’d like to see from us. Would you like to continue to hear about new Revo products and the inspiring people who wear them? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.