Lens Repair & Replacement
If you have a Revo sunglass with damaged lenses that you would like repaired or replaced, please fill out the below information and send your sunglasses packed well via a traceable carrier to:
- Attn: Revo Lens Repairs
- 3285 Martin Rd., Suite 110
- Walled Lake, MI 48390
IMPORTANT: Please include your contact information in your package.
For non-Rx sun lens repairs, the pricing is as follows:
- Serilium lenses: $80, Crystal lenses: $100. These prices include taxes and return shipping.
For Rx lens repairs, the pricing is indicated below.
- These prices include taxes and return shipping.
For any other damages, we’d like to invite you to our Revo Upgrade Program which enables current Revo customers to select a new sunglass for 50% off retail.
Revo Upgrade Program
If you have a damaged Revo product we’d like to invite you to join our Revo Upgrade program which allows you to select a new pair of Revo sunglasses for 50% off the retail price. Please upload a picture of your damaged Revo product and hit the "Shop Now" button. You will be able to buy one pair of sunglasses at 50% off the retail price. Please note the discount will be reflected in checkout.
All Revo sunglasses are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for two years from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid only with proof of purchase from an Authorized Revo Dealer. Revo does not warrant any lenses against scratches. Alteration, misuse or abuse of any Revo product will void its warranty. Legal rights under applicable Federal and State Laws governing the sale of consumer goods are not affected by this warranty.
If you have had your sunglass for two years or less and believe you have a manufacturer’s defect, please fill out the style and shipping information below and send it with your sunglasses via a traceable carrier to:
- Attn: Revo Warranty
- 125-B Delawanna Ave.
- Clifton, NJ 07014
Your new frame will not be sent until we receive the damaged item.
A manufacturing defect is defined as any malfunction or failure that occurs without an external cause.
Manufacturing defects can include:
- Any breakage or cracking at soldering points, end pieces, bridge points, hinge points, temple tips, temple covers, or screw points (without evidence of improper adjustment)
- Hinge anchors that have loosened
- Excessive glue or scratching (from manufacturing process only) at hinge points or on other parts of a frame
- Frames that have lost their adjustment within 30 days of receipt
- Obvious color fading
*Scratched lenses are NOT a manufacturing defect
For nosepad replacements or other repairs not listed, please contact Revo Customer Service.